If 'good enough' design implementations aren’t good enough for you and you feel anxious when you see red and yellow lighthouse results then don't contemplate any longer about applying for this position.
We’re looking for front-end developers who love to ship world-class user interfaces for websites and web apps, aren’t scared of experimenting with new tools and are able to communicate their progress and potential obstacles very clearly.
- High degree of proficiency and understanding in HTML/CSS
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React.js
- Experience working with git in real projects
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in an kanban and scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a level high-enough to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Experience in working with REST/GraphQL APIs
- Basic understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision or Zeplin
Would be great to see:
- hands-on experience with tools like Gatsby and Next.js
- ability to connect headless CMS systems such as Contentful, NetlifyCMS, Storyblok or Prismic with a JAMstack site
- Track records of remote work in your career history
- Experience with node.js
- Basic understanding of serverless architecture